THE BENEFITS TO YOU
- We understand that not every driver enjoys this training so are making the experience as enjoyable and as relaxed as possible by choosing locations that are easily accessible to you.
- We offer Modular CPC courses, each one-day course gives 7 hours toward you DQC Qualification.
- We provide refreshments throughout the day
- Our Quality Assurance Policy ensures we take feedback seriously – we have excellent feedback
- We aim to provide excellent customer service
- A full five-day course is available if required, this undertakes the training required for all elements of the CPC Driver qualification
- Service and support second to none
- We only use qualified and experienced instructors
- Our Training standards are monitored regularly to ensure the competence of instructors and to ensure the training we offer meets the high standards expected.
- We can also conduct training on a weekend if required, and come to your premises to train your staff on site where possible.
- You can book by telephone or drop us an email, payment by card or cheque. Cash is also accepted.
- There are no booking fees.
- Maximum of 20 drivers on any one course to ensure the best learning environment
- Handouts available on all important subjects, covering Drivers Hours, Health & Safety, Tachographs &Load Safety etc
If you are a driver with acquired rights, you still need to take periodic training, but there are set
|Training block||Lorry driver||Bus or coach driver||Dual-category driver|
|2nd block training:||9 September 2019||9 September 2018||9 September 2023|
|3rd block training:||
9 September 2024
|9 September 2019*||9 September 2024|
*You have 6 years to do your second block of training if you have acquired rights for both lorries and
buses and finished your first block of training by 9 September 2013.